Shirdi Flight Package Via Pune (2 Days)
Place to visit –Chennai to Pune by Flight- Pune to shirdi by AC Bus – Return to Pune by AC Bus – Pune to Chennai By Air (Includes air fare, a/c transfer and a/c star accommodation).
- Departure from Chennai Airport at 5.15 a.m.
- Arrival 6.50 a.m at Pune Airport.
Bus will start from Pune Airport by 7.00 a.m and reaching Shirdi 1.00 p.m.
- Next 3 hours refreshment at hotel.
- Evening 4.00 p.m Dharshan(V.I.P) of Sai baba Temple.
- Visit the places of Dwarakamai, Sai Museum, Lendi Garden, Chavadi.
Night halt at Shirdi.
- Morning proceed Dharshan / Kakada Aarti of Saibaba Temple.
- Starting from Shirdi by 9.00 a.m and visiting Three temples on the way.
- Three temples are:
1. Renukadevi Temple.
2. Shani singnapur.
3. Maha Ganapathy Temple.
- Reach Pune Airport by 9.00 p.m.
Boarding flight at Pune Airport by 11.00 p.m.
- Reaching Chennai Airport at 00.40 a.m.
“Yatra ends with Saibaba Blessings”
- A/C luxury Bus/Car pickup and drop to Pune Airport.
- One night stay at Shirdi in A/C Dlx room.
- Buffet Breakfast or Fixed Menu (Shirdi only)
Tamil / English speaking guide for the entire trip.
- Everybody must bring Original ID Proof.
VIP Dharshan (As per availability).
- Please be at Airport 2 hours before the departure time.
- Group Package – Rs. 9500/- Onwards (Per Person)
- Customized Package – On Request. Call :+91 88077 43449
Terms & Conditions
Book with Offers reserve the right to alter, vary or withdraw any tour it has advertised or published if it is deemed advisable or necessary without assigning any reason if the tour is cancelled all amount paid by you will be fully refunded, but no compensation is payable for consequential loss suffered.
Yatra timing and itinerary are subject to change. Consequently it may be revised at any time during the yatra, with or without notice depending on the exigencies of occasion. We will try to advise you of these amendments, prior to the start of the tour or on yatra. In this case if any yatra participant misses any part of sightseeing due to delay on his part, he will not be entitled to claim a refund for the same. No refund is payable for any unutilized services.
Book with Offers accept no responsibilities for losses, additional expenses due to delay or change, missed connections, strike, weather/quarantine or other causes howsoever caused and all such expenses must be borne by the tourist.
We may, at our discretion, require any person to withdraw from any tour if we deem his/her acts or conduct offensive or a nuisance to other passengers, and we shall have no further liability.
The payments should be made by Demand Drafts ,Cheque and Net Banking only, in the name of M/s. SRI SAIRAM SUBHAYATRA, Chennai. Advance payment 50% at the time of booking, Balance amount to be paid 10 days before the departure. Without full payment customers are not entitled to take part in the tour
100% Free Ticket for all Infant Child on Flight Packages (Age: 0-2 Years) and 15% Off for Senior Citizens on Train Package.
It is the responsibility of the customers to take care of their luggages.
In any circumstances, if any customers cannot able to attend for the tour, the cancellation charge will be as follows:
10 Days before the tour date, 25% of the tour fare
2 Days before the tour date, 50% of the tour fare
No refunds will be given for cancellations afterwards.
We will provide accommodation in decent hotels. According to your bookings the rooms will be twin / triple sharing. According to the checkout time only hotel accommodation will be given. If a customer needs single room he has to pay the difference amount.
Whenever you have enrolled in any of our yatra, it is meant that you have read & accepted all our yatra’s rules & regulations & instructions