The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
Payment Terms & Conditions:
We ensure that every transaction you conduct online is in a safe and secure environment. We do not take or store any credit card details or other card details on our servers. User will be directed to Payment Gateway website to enter his/her card details. This site is Master Secure & VBV compliant.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
We shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to “prove otherwise” shall be exclusively on the user.
If you have any additional queries or concerns, please contact us on the details provided in “Contact Us” page of the website.
While compiling this information, we have endeavored to ensure that all information is correct. However, no guarantee or representation is made to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained here. This information is subject to changes without notice.
Reservations, Bookings, & Purchases
You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you opt to deal.
Booking can be made online by filling up the booking form provided here. Payment can be made through any of the credit/debit cards listed here. Booking can be made for any person other than card holder also. For that you need to fill up details of card holder for payment and details of user for booking. The use of credit card is totally safe, we use EBS payment gateway for payment. EBS has a 128 bits SSL encryption technology compliant solution certified by VeriSign. Your card details are not shared.
Bus Booking Terms:
Apart from the general terms and conditions the below mentioned are the specific bus booking terms.
Our responsibilities include:
Issuing a valid ticket (a ticket that will be accepted by the bus operator) for its’ network of bus operators
Providing refund and support in the event of cancellation
Providing customer support and information in case of any delays / inconvenience
Our responsibilities do NOT include:
The bus operator’s bus not departing / reaching on time
The bus operator’s employees being rude the bus operator’s bus seats etc not being up to the customer’s expectation
The bus operator canceling the trip due to unavoidable reasons
The baggage of the customer getting lost / stolen / damaged
The bus operator changing a customer’s seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / child
The customer waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that particular bus)
The bus operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the bus departure point
Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the bus:
A copy of the ticket (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail). – Identity proof (Driving license, Student ID card, Company ID card, Passport, PAN card or Voter ID card).
Flight Booking Terms:
The total price displayed on the Site includes all applicable government taxes.
You are required to pay the entire amount prior to the confirmation of your booking.
There will be no refund for “no-shows” or any partially unused flights.
Refund against partially utilized ticket is as per airlines terms and conditions and could take up to 90 days.
To avail of infant fares, an infant must be under 24 months throughout the entire itinerary you are booking. This includes both onward and return journeys. If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey, you”ll need to make a separate booking using a child fare.
Infants must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age.
All Tickets/Bookings issued to the customer shall additionally be governed under the terms and conditions as laid out by the respective Airlines / supplier.
We recommend user to refer airlines terms and conditions before booking the ticket.
By accepting our booking terms, user is also agreeing to terms & conditions of the respective airline
As per the airline rules, the standard check-in time begins 2 hours before departure for domestic flights.
For International flights, the check-in time is 3 hours before departure.
The passenger needs to check-in at least 2 hrs prior departure for Air India and Air India Express domestic flights else will be considered as a no show.
Infants must have valid proof-of-age documents showing that the infant is less than two years old.
Cancellation and/or amendment of airline tickets shall at all times are subject to fees/charges/ levies/ payments as may be levied /payable to the relevant airline/carrier in accordance with such relevant airline/carrier cancellation/refund policy.
Prior to booking tickets, you must acquaint yourself with the relevant airline/carrier cancellation/refund policy with respect to the ticket to be booked by you.
Any cancellation/amendment fees/charges/levies/payments levied by/payable to the relevant airline shall be to your account.
If Air ticket cancelling within 24hrs of starting time cancellation will come under “no show”, cancellation charges for no show will be differ based on airlines.
Hotel Booking Terms:
The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
Check-in time is 12 pm and check-out time is 12 pm. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and the hotel might charge you extra for it. Please note that the check-in time is subject to change as per hotel policy.
Your stay does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that aren”t part of your meal plan, any hotel services you use (like laundry and room service) or tips. The hotel will charge you directly for these when you”re checking out.
It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a “couple” if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Company will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods e.g. Christmas, New Year”s Eve etc. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel.
Government has levied service tax on hotel room charges effective on stays from 1st May 2011. This tax may be required to be settled directly at the hotel.
You must be 18 to check in to this hotel.
Your credit card is charged the total cost above at time of purchase. Prices and room availability are not guaranteed until full payment is received.
Failure to check into the hotel, will attract the full cost of stay at the hotel being charged to your credit card.
All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement for the Christmas eve and New Year”s eve on the stay during respective periods. Besides, other special supplements may be applicable during festival periods such as Diwali, Dusshera etc.
The charge for the same as applicable at the hotel would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
We shall not be responsible for any such additional charges levied by the hotel other than the room charges.
First night cost (including taxes & service charge) will be charged if you cancel this booking. You might be charged upto the full cost of stay (including taxes & service charge) if you do not check-in to the hotel.
1) A booking voucher will be sent to the traveler over email when he completes an online car booking.
2) Producing the booking voucher provided earlier is mandatory to avail the car rental services by our company. If this is not done it entitles the driver to refuse service delivery without any liability on us to refund the booking amount.
3) When a customer produces the booking voucher provided to him it earlier, it implies that he have read and understood all terms and conditions mentioned herewith and agrees on all of them.
4) Duty slip has to be filled by the customer, if this has not been done by the customer no disputes will be entertained later. The start and end distance in Kms will be calculated from our garage. Driving speed of the vehicle as per the directions of the local transport authority only. Parking charges, toll charges, state taxes and entry fees etc. to be paid by the customer.
5) Unless specified otherwise, all meter readings/distances/timings will be calculated to and fro from our vendors garage.
6) Distances between two locations (points) be it an intercity distance or from vendors garage etc mentioned on the website are approximate. Actual distance may differ depending on the exact geographical location of the points under consideration.
7) Car air-conditioner will not work on hilly routes & also when the vehicle is not in motion. The customer is also not expected to request driver to make the air condition operational in the afore mentioned cases.
8) The voucher is mandatory to avail any applicable discounts (or) in the case of a cash back. In case of cash back, the amount will be credited to your credit card/debit card account from which the payment was made in approximately 15 days from the pickup date.
9) Any form of discounts are only applicable only on the basic fare and cannot be made available on extra charges like toll, taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable, driver allowance, parking, night charges, unless specified.
10) The vehicle booked will be subject to availability. In a case where the car booked is not available on the day of travel the customer will be provided with an alternative equivalent vehicle in the similar segment as applicable.
11) Transfer and local car rental services are valid only within city limits. For the afore mentioned car rental services any request for out station travel beyond city limits will entitle the driver to deny services without any liability to refund the booking amount.
12) Customer can request for amendments to a booking made earlier by him only if the request is done 24 hours before the pickup time. No changes will be done within 24 hours of the time of pick up time. In cases where amendments are requested on cab type, the cab type requested is subject to availability. In case of a no show where the customer has not informed to Supplier on the changes on his schedule 24 hours before the pickup no refunds will be made.
13) Customer is liable to pay waiting charges in the case of delay (be it for any reason) exceeding more than 15 minutes from the scheduled pick up time.
14) Customer is liable to pay for any additional distance traveled and also for additional hourly charges if applicable. Any unscheduled changes will attract additional charges as applicable.
15) All bookings under consideration are on a calendar day basis i.e from midnight 12:00 to midnight 12:00. As an example for a cab booked for 1st Jan where the pick up time is 5:00 p.m, the booking will be valid till 1st Jan 11:59 p.m and not 2nd Jan 5:00 p.m.
16) Cabs that are booked for outstation (any or all of Oneway, round trip & multicity) cannot be used for local travel. As an example if a customer books a cab from Mumbai to Shirdi then to Pune and back to Mumbai for a period of 3 days in total & has a predefined Km limit of 750 Kms and he returns back to Mumbai on the second day & has a balance Km limit of 50 with one day remaining, inspite of this he is not entitled to consume this 50Kms for local travel in Mumbai (Source city), however the customer can travel from Mumbai to some other city outside city limits of Mumbai (say Thane) & consume the remaining 50 Kms or more than this by paying additional charges.
17) One way car rental services have all travel charges like toll, taxes etc applicable when the vehicle returns back to its original location (garage) after dropping the customer to his destination. As example if a customer avails one way car rental service from Pune to Mumbai, he will have to pay all charges applicable while the vehicle returns back from Mumbai to Pune. The total charges to be borne by the customer for this return trip will be slightly lower than the charges for the first trip i.e from Pune to Mumbai.
18) If needed, a customer can amend his booking from one way to round trip or from one way to multi city while his travel is in progress. A request for amendment while mentioning the CRN number & reason for amendment has to be made to the support team by reaching them on 08888855220. Whether or not to make an amendment as per the request of the customer solely rests with our support team. If the amendment request by the customer is approved our support team they will guide on the difference amount to be paid to the driver as to make the amendment a reality. This amount has to be paid immediately to the driver in cash after our team makes an amendment, failure to do so will not make the requested amendment a reality.
19) The driver will wait for the customer on the travel date for not more than 60 minutes from his pick up time in a case the customer does not inform the driver on the delay. After 60 minutes the booking will be considered as a case of no show and full booking amount will be forfeited.
20) For all travel types (one way, round trip & local) customer has to bear all extra charges like driver allowance, toll, taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable, parking charges, night charges and any other charges applicable as mentioned on the voucher.
21) For one way outstation trips the customer will pay for any additional charges in the case where the driver needs to cover additional distance (or) needs additional duration to complete his return journey (whichever of these two higher).
22) Transfers with unspecified distance coverage will only include one way transfer either from airport or railway station to a single location or vice versa. Pickups or drops from multiple locations are not included in such bookings.
23) Cumulative amount of monetary discount shown on our website is only for indicative purpose. The exact discount amount or savings offered depends on the service type.
24) We cannot be hold accountable for any delay or consequential loss caused to the customer due to traffic jam or reasons beyond reasonable control of the driver or lapses on the part of the driver.
25) We cannot be hold accountable for any loss, damage, physical injury etc suffered by the customer while availing its services.
27) Clear car rental Pvt Ltd cannot be hold accountable for any loss, damage or delay suffered by the customer due to force majeure events.
28) In a scenario, where in a customer already has received the driver & cab details and the cab hired does not show up on the day of travel, it will be considered as the failure of the fleet partner of Supplier. an on-line car aggregator will take all necessary efforts to provide the customer an alternative mode of transport immediately, in the shortest possible time & if failing to do so will provide the customer a full refund, which will be processed in a maximum 7 days from the day the cab travel was scheduled to begin.
If a traveler cancels 24 hours prior the pick-up time, 10% of the total trip cost will be deducted.
If a traveler cancels within 24 hours prior the pick-up time, no refund.
The refunds will be made by online transfer to the customer’s bank account. No cash refund requests.
The amount will be refunded approximately within 7 business days.
The rates /prices of the holiday packages shown of the Site are quotation only and no blocking has been made. Prices/Taxes are subject to changes and availability.
You are requested to confirm acceptance of the holiday packages customized for you by return email for a valid booking to be made.
Booking of holiday packages is subject to availability and confirmation of the holiday package supplier. Special rates shall apply for peak seasons and the inclusions of such holiday packages may vary without any notice.
You agree that the terms of the holiday packages may be subject to change at short notices due to circumstances beyond our or the suppliers control included but not limited to force majeure events etc.
We only commit ourselves to a careful choice and control of our suppliers. Incidentally the relevant supplier shall be liable in its own responsibility.
Your right to cancel your service or holiday or modify your booking is determined by the applicable terms and conditions of the supplier. In such cases it is your responsibility to inform us in writing of such request specifying your booking reference. The time of receipt by us of the declaration of cancellation shall be decisive for the time of withdrawal and cancellation fees to be applied by the supplier.